We're building a top-notch team and a world-class product from our headquarters in New York City. We're currently looking for a great full-time Jr. Accountant to join our finance & accounting team.
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Invoicing (currently QuickBooks & Paypal)
- Collections - payment reminders & follow-up
- Research transaction history has need for customer inquiries
- Interact with our sales and support team members
- Create Expense Reports for Leadership Team and review of employee expense reports
- Assist in reporting such as AR Aging, DSO, and other metrics
- Provide general accounting support such as preparing journal entries and GL reconciliations
- Assist the Accounting Manager on varied projects
- Recommend and help implement processes to streamline procedures as we continue to grow
- 1-2 year general accounting experience or an accounting degree
- QuickBooks Experience is a plus
- Microsoft office (proficiency in Excel & Word), Gmail
- Strong ability to multitask and a team attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and self-direct
Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits. Early employee--you will think of Offerpop as your own company, not just a job. Stock Options package Work side-by-side with our founders--start up guys with a track record of success.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.