Founded in 1993, Aequitas Capital is an alternative asset management company dedicated to innovation, discipline and excellence. With proven expertise in finance, management and technology – Aequitas sources, structures and implements Private Credit and Private Equity solutions, benefiting the individuals and institutions that trust us as a valuable investment partner.
The Jr. Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to members of Aequitas Capital Management and assists the Administrative team. Regular activities include managing calendars, developing meeting agendas/meeting notes and booking travel arrangements; assist the Administrative team with overflow. The Jr. Administrative Assistant is also required to act as the primary backup to the front desk and providing support to other employees and special projects as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Back up the administrative team for overflow or as needed
- Assist in organizing employee, management and external meetings as requested
- Develop meeting agendas in preparation of the meetings/follow up notes
- Maintain receipts for reimbursable expenses and prepare monthly expense reports accordingly
- Assist with front desk duties and provide coverage as needed
- Special projects could include assisting logistics for event planning internally or externally for trainings, meetings, trade shows, corporate events, other
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the company
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 1-2 years of administrative support role
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately multi-task
- Ability to complete multiple projects on time with supervision
- Willingness to perform all necessary duties with a positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
- Proficiency with MS Office 2007/2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Financial services industry helpful, but not required
Aequitas Capital Management offers a competitive base salary and benefits, including an annual bonus program, company-paid medical, dental, life and disability, as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Aequitas Capital Management, Inc. - 9 days ago
Established in 1993, Aequitas Capital Management is an alternative investment firm providing private equity and commercial finance products...