VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing
HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch,
listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Jr. Application Developer. The
Jr. Application Developer key role is to strategically design, implement, and
support business operations through the development of internal application
solutions. This role includes gathering requirements, designing, implementing,
testing, deploying, and end user support of existing and new applications or
· Programming, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software
Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development
· College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science,
information systems, or computer engineering.
· Proven expertise in developing fully functional enterprise wide
applications either on the web or desktop
· Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories,
principles, and practices.
· Exceptional math, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Familiarity with the following technologies:
o .Net Framework 3.5+ using C#
o LINQ to SQL
o MVVM Design pattern
o Multi-tier application design
o Inversion of Control (IOC) design pattern
o Silverlight Development
o Telerik Controls
o ASP.Net development, HTML5, JQuery
o Microsoft Enterprise Library
o SharePoint 2010
VIZIO has done for HDTVs what Dell did for PCs and Southwest Airlines did for air travel: sell them for less. The company sells low-cost...