Universal McCann is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity.
We are currently seeking a temporary, part-time (approximately 15-20 hours per week) person to assist our Senior Associate, Client Finance in day-to-day responsibilities as it relates to media finance and billing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Printing and date stamping new incoming invoices
- 2012 insertions - code and key invoices and file
- 2013 insertions - sort and distribute to media planners
- Run daily Digital Pay Edit Report
- 2012 insertions - pull correlating invoices from files
- 2013 insertions - match up to invoices returned from media planners
- Overnight ALL to IPG Omaha office
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding past due invoices
- Pull and e-mail vendor invoice report
- Respond to media planner inquiries
- Other special projects as assigned
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with distractions/interruptions
- Positive attitude
- Customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in billing/Finance required
- Experience in media billing strongly preferred
IPG Media Brands - 23 months ago