This position is ideal for entry level candidates with around 1-2 years experience. The Assistant Media Analyst will work with the media technology team to analyze and optimize media efforts within the agency and assist in setting up and running biddable media campaigns within multiple technology platforms. This position is perfect for those with some technical/analysis skills looking for hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Analyze campaign performance, focusing on client performance metrics
- Handle set up, management and optimization of biddable media campaigns
- Responsible for regular campaign performance reporting and optimization recommendations
- Communicate optimization recommendations to planning and buying teams
- Oversee and actively implement campaign setup
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing, math, or related field
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Experience with Doubleclick for Advertisers, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with databases: MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc
- Programming knowledge: Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, etc
- Use of DSPs or ad exchanges: MediaMath, Turn, Yahoo! Yield Manager, etc.
- Experience with data visualization or BI tools such as Tableau or Micro Strategy
If you meet the above requirements, send us a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your salary range requirements and your resume.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a pleasant and very casual SOMA environment.
We are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.