Well known as a retail industry leader, Daymon Worldwide has evolved from its roots as a Private Brand pioneer into a full-service retail branding and sourcing company with a global presence. Daymon’s portfolio of companies has expertise across a full array of retail services, including Private Brand Development, Strategy & Branding, Sourcing & Logistics, Retail Merchandising and Consumer Experience Marketing. Daymon Worldwide provides its leading-edge services through multiple business units organized under one corporate umbrella. As a company of 22,000 associates operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none.
Entry level position in Analytics; receives guidance and direct supervision from more senior associates.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Provide category analyses using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources.
- Gain full command and knowledge of research tools
- Access relevant information and make basic observations based on data
- Facilitate knowledge sharing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- No work experience
- No direct reports
- Works under daily supervision of more senior associates
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities
- Strong PC skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
Daymon - 2 years ago