International, leading interior design firm is expanding in the U.S.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio ( www.MBDS.com ) is seeking a junior designer for a full time position.
The candidate must be a hard-working, team player with sophisticated and creative sensibilities. We are looking for a talented and motivated person to help design, document, and manage a wide range of commercial and high end residential projects.
Candidate should possess the following:
Please submit a brief cover letter, resume, several work examples and wage requirements.
- Exceptional CAD skills (This is a priority. Candidates must be a whiz at CAD.)
- Degree from top tier design school
- 3+ years work experience in either commercial, hospitality or high end residential projects
- Ability to work self-sufficiently. Must demonstrate ability to think independently and work autonomously.
- Exceptional client management, leadership and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Strong graphic and presentation skills
- Experience in specifications, construction documents and detailing
- Proficiency in CS, Word and Excel skills
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The MBDS-US Team
Archinect.com - 22 months ago