Perform regular “sweeps" of the workspace(s) to identify areas/items/equipment/materials in need of repair, replacement or upgrade. Report all issues to the Facilities Manager, so as to correct.
Takes maintenance requests, distributing and closing out work orders as required.
Re-stock supplies throughout office buildings.
Assist in set-up and break-down of meetings, lunches, and events.
Perform basic maintenance of kitchen area and appliances.
Complete occasional errands near office including but not limited to trips to the post office, grocery, etc.
Performs simple maintenance tasks including light bulb changes, HVAC filter changes, checks of major equipment such as boilers, checks of roof top HVAC units, painting, small electrical and plumbing repairs.
Completes porter services as necessary, could include trash can maintenance, kitchen cleaning, white board cleaning and conference room clean up.
Assist with internal moves.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid drivers license with reliable form of transportation.
- Must have a HS diploma with trade or technical degree preferred.
- Must be customer focused and display a professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications and good communication skills required
- 1-2 years prior facilities related experience
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks and projects to their completion.
- Ability to identify and solve routine problems as they occur.
- Ability to work as a member of a team with other departments.
- Ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The Millennium Group - 21 months ago