We are looking for a Jr. Field Marketing Manager for a 1 year contractor role at a global enterprise solutions company. The Jr. Field Marketing Manager be responsible for supporting a team of Field Marketing managers in the execution of regional marketing events, digital marketing programs, email campaigns and telemarketing activities.
This is a 40 hours per week; 12 month role onsite at the client’s offices in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
• Execute Integrated Marketing Campaigns, including field marketing events, digital marketing, email marketing, and telemarketing programs.
• Manage events: Coordinate logistics of assigned events from planning to execution including but not limited to registration, reservations, payments, assessing vendor participation, establishing partnerships with equipment vendors, researching additional opportunities related to each show, overseeing all aspects of booth expansion, organizing booth demos with sales/training teams.
• Execute digital marketing campaigns
• Execute email marketing campaigns. Experience with Eloqua preferred.
• Guide telemarketing efforts.
• Reporting and communication of integrated marketing activities and results/metrics.
• 5+ years experience in executing marketing activities.
• Experience working with sales organizations.
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Aprimo, or similar marketing tools, is preferred.
• Extreme attention to detail; Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
• BA in marketing, communication, or related area of study or equivalent experience.
Stage 4 Solutions, inc. - 5 months ago