WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Department of the Treasury, the State of Maryland, and Howard County Government.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Provide system/network administration and support to UNIX, LINUX, Windows, and Virtualized systems. This includes administration such as user account management, network, workstation, server, peripheral, kernel, scripts, disk configuration and administration; and storage administration, to include Network Appliance Filers (Data On Tap)
- Assisting and instructing users on system and application operations and security procedures
- Providing recommendations to the Government on techniques to enforce compliance with the information system security procedures for the control of information systems including magnetic media, network, system and data
- Creating copies of non-copyrighted digital and magnetic media software or GOTs as per Government direction
- Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Minimum of five (5) years system/network administration experience
- Within the last three (3) years, experience with Windows Server or workstation administration
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from an accredited College or university is desired
- MCTS certification (or ability to obtain certification within 6 months after hired)
Wood Consulting - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard