The Junior Info & Experience Architect (Jr. IEA) is responsible for building out, information architecture, user / data flows and user research. Working in close collaboration with the Dir. UX the Jr. IEA will contribute to and develop architecture and interaction documents, while driving continuous tactical improvements in product craftsmanship and user experience.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Create concept models, user interface sketches, and schematics.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams in the creation of best-in-class user experience.
- Assist in facilitating usability testing, creating discussion guides, synthesizing findings and providing recommendations.
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to website and product development.
- Familiarity with usability heuristics and relevant HCI literature.
- Desire to produce engaging experiences that are simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems.
- A good understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies.
- Ability to collaborate proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team Solid writing and visual communication skills.
- Knowledge of Omnigraffle or other tools for generating wireframes and behavior specifications.
Qualified candidates send portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Art Director
MMB is seeking an experienced team player for a Digital Art Director role. Our qualified candidate will lead the design and overall user experience for websites, online advertising, email campaigns, social apps and mobile tools, while consistently contributing to research and new business initiatives. This candidate will have a passion for user-centric design and stay abreast of important trends online – and must have proven expertise with the majority of common web deliverables in an agency setting.
The candidate we are looking for should enjoy mentoring junior designers, will thrive in an integrated, high-velocity, constantly evolving work environment, should enjoy team problem-solving and approach learning opportunities with enthusiasm. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate a point of view regarding typography, color, layout, conceptual process and user experience.
This is a salaried position within our Boston office. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
-4+ years of work experience (creative agency, marketing or client-side experience preferred.)
-Must provide online examples of design work, produced or not. Will not consider recent graduates.
-BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related discipline preferred, but not required.
-Proficiency with Abode Photoshop required; familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign strongly preferred.
-Experience with any front-end development platform is a major plus (Flash, HTML5).
-Ability to both multitask and reliably estimate time required to complete design and production tasks.
-Ability to adapt to design requirement changes or schedules as they become necessary during a given production cycle.
-Researches, presents and/or makes recommendations on design, digital or cultural happenings.
References required upon request.
MMB - 16 months ago