Information International Associates, Inc. (IIa), an award-winning information technology and knowledge management company, is seeking to add information technology professionals in our Oak Ridge, TN office. The junior level Internet Applications Developer will focus on the support of HDIAC, including the design and development of internet applications using a variety of tools and methodologies. The successful candidate will have excellent communication capabilities (both verbal and written), will be capable of productively interacting with clients and building relationships, and will bring a desire to learn and apply innovative solutions to challenging problems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field plus 0-3 years’ experience in software development and/or systems analysis
- Must be able to apply for and obtain a government security clearance
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership across a variety of IT projects
- Experience with Google maps API, KML, etc.
- Experience with agile or spiral development methodologies
- Experience with Open Source tools (e.g. Fedora, Islandora, Drupal, Wordpress)
- Experience developing databases
- Knowledge of applications security methods
- Government consulting experience
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and in collaboration with established workgroups
**This position is eligible for an employee referral bonus**
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard