Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Jr. Maintenance Technician. This person will be brought on to gain hands on knowledge about and be able to troubleshoot and fix the robotics we use in injection molding. The robotics include custom automation to retrieve parts, stack parts, box parts, and assemble plastic components. Along with custom automation there are also 6-axis robots in use.
- Work with a team of technicians and production personnel to troubleshoot and fix equipment
- Work solo with production personnel to troubleshoot and fix equipment
- Advise supervisor of continuous improvements
- Field work orders from production personnel
- Complete assigned work orders
- Communicate issues with other shifts and properly hand off work to the next shift
- Complete assigned work orders (preventative maintenance)
- Complete special projects assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Occasionally write new preventative maintenance and/or predictive maintenance tasks
Medline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
- Hands on Mechanical skills and electrical skills
- High school diploma
- Technical / trade school in robotics
- No prior work experience required
- All technicians must provide their own tools.
This is an injection molding facility with heavy industrial machinery. The factory runs 24/7 with three, eight hour shifts on the weekdays and two, twelve hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday.
Medline Industries - 20 months ago
When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, the...