Junior Marketing Analyst
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in over 22 states with over 850 employees. For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction and shareholder return by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes.
Dominium’s commitment to hiring and developing “A” players assures that you are working with the best and brightest in the industry.
The Junior Marketing Analyst is an entry level marketing position with responsibility for a portfolio of properties with Regional Manager partnership . Specific duties include performing analytic reviews of underperforming assets, making recommendations for marketing, leasing, and physical appearance of the site, and monitoring completion of agreed upon corrective actions. Marketing Analyst also evaluate new marketing products, initiatives, and resources and make recommendations based on the needs of their portfolio and company-wide goals. This position is a highly visible partner in the overall management of regional portfolios and submits regular updates to the Director of Marketing, VP’s of Property Management, the COO and Asset Management.
1. Measure and monitor goals in the marketing and leasing components of the annual budget for a portfolio of sites. Recommendations to be based upon occupancy goals, financing parameters (Sec 42 guidelines, Sec 8, etc), market conditions and economic trends.
2. Evaluate strengths and weaknesses in regards to product, price, place, and promotion for underperforming assets.
3. Participate in evaluation and decisions affecting the overall branding goals of the company and each asset in their portfolio.
4. Monitor occupancy goals, traffic, closing ratios, traffic source effectiveness, concessions and lease expirations. Evaluate product positioning in the market. Review monthly comparable market survey. Recommend pricing adjustments and concession use as needed.
5. Provide feedback on physical aspect of site including but not limited to; common areas, office condition/layout, exterior condition/curb appeal, clubhouse, and signage.
6. Analyze the effectiveness of each marketing or advertising source by reviewing traffic reports, Yardi reports, and other reporting tools. Make recommendation for adjustments as needed. Notify site staff of changes and provide copy of ad changes for each marketing campaign.
7. Review leasing shop reports along with the RM/AM quarterly. and make recommendations on training needs for the site staff in effective marketing and leasing techniques.
8. Evaluate training needs in areas of leasing and management.
9. Negotiate with vendors to achieve competitive bids for necessary marketing elements.
1. Strong analytical skills
2. Strong marketing and sales skills
3. Strong understanding of web advertising
4. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word
5. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
6. Must have at least 2 years of experience
7. Some college preferred
8. Property management experience is preferred
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
Please apply online:
Visit us on FaceBook: Dominium Apartments
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
Dominium Management Services - 23 months ago