Design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
Roles and Responsibilities
BA/BS required, with MBA a plus.
- Develop value propositions, positioning statements and other marketing frameworks to target SMBs
- Lead day-to-day execution of SMB marketing strategy
- Create and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives that meet objectives of overall marketing strategy
- Work closely with channel partners, especially online retailers
- Implementing consistent “look and feel” and message for the brand across all mediums.
- Become internal champion for SMB’s and represent their interests and needs across the overall organization
Their role requires creating sales presentations and providing reports according to the information gathered such as new products, market trends, competition, and pricing.
- 4+ years of outstanding experience in a variety of roles with hands-on experience across multiple disciplines and activities within marketing • 1+ years of experience in online marketing, either at a consumer products company or retailer
- 1+ years of experience with warehouse/club retailers
- Experience targeting small and medium sized businesses
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects in a fast paced, cross-functional environment.
- Experience identifying and defining success metrics, analyzing marketing performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Good communication skills -- must be able to express strategy and initiatives to management team
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced, environment.
- Ability to deliver short term results while developing longer term strategy and initiatives • Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ideal candidate will need to think strategically; be experienced with a digital edge
Hire Profile - 18 months ago