Social Annex has created the most customizable Social Commerce platform that allows online retailers and eCommerce sites to monetize Social Media. The Social Annex platform is currently in use by many top 500 IR sites. Through the innovative use of Social Sharing, Social Merchandising, Social Engagement and Social Analytics, Social Annex allows online retailers to quickly implement it's platform and realize immediate benefits.
Social Annex is looking for an exceptionally self-motivated and talented individual to join our Marketing team fulfilling a key role in our inbound strategy. You have to be the type of person that craves a challenge and enjoys working in a fast paced environment where meeting and exceeding high expectations are a part of the job.
This is a content & public relations based marketing role that carries an ambitious learning curve. It reports onsite at our Marina del Rey, CA office. We are looking for a self-starter who can handle a challenge and do what's necessary to get things done. You'll be fed direction, the tools to get the job done, and the resources required to help at your fingertips.
- Head all Social Annex inhouse PR activities including: Making highly publishible content, setting, organizing and executing events designed to generate new business contacts.
- Will be responsible for creating and pushing content to top industry publications.
- Take the lead on creating, formatting and distributing content such as eBooks, White Papers, How-To Guides, Thought Leadership Pieces, Infographics, Comics, Releases and more.
- An excellent creative and analytical writer
- An understanding of effective PR strategies
- Outgoing, comfortable reaching out to media outlets and forming business relationships with potential partners
- A desire to work in a technology startup environment
Social Annex, Inc. - 17 months ago