Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Jr. Motion Graphics Designer - Los Angeles Dodgers (Los Angeles, CA)
Title: Jr. Motion Graphics Designer
Status: Full time
Reports to: Director, Production
Posting date: November 22, 2013
Deadline: December 2, 2013
Candidate will be responsible for creating Dodger opens and graphics packages for the 2014 season for in-stadium, online and broadcast purposes. Candidate will be involved with in-stadium sponsorship execution, support of Marketing Department and various in-house projects. This job requires a motivated designer who can see a project through from inception to production.
• 2D & 3D Animation/3D modeling (3D character animation/character rigging is a big plus)
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro
• Plug-ins; Trapcode Suite, Video Co-Pilot Element and Optical Flares, Sapphire Suite
• Green screen keying
• Ability to work in many different styles: edgy, modern, cool, retro, traditional, etc.
• Strong ability to present creative ideas in a clear and professional manner
• Ability to receive and respond to creative direction
• Able to work in fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize and be extremely detail-oriented
• Comfortable creating original designs as well as overseeing and directing projects
• Able to work long hours and some nights, weekends, and holidays
• Knowledge of baseball and Dodger history is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Motion Graphics Designer with at least 3 years experience, preferably in sports design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics
• Please include a link to your online reel/portfolio, no DVD's. Please also include a shot breakdown of your reel/portfolio
All offers of employment are contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background screening. Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should submit a cover letter and resume directly to the Human Resources Department for consideration. All other qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume online at www.dodgers.com under Job Opportunities.
MLB - 14 months ago
These Dodgers try to be artful on the baseball diamond. The Los Angeles Dodgers sports franchise is one of the oldest and most storied...