Silver Spring, MD
FDA, White Oak Campus
Personnel security specialist will perform day-to-day operation of the office to include customer service, record keeping, reviewing and routing paperwork necessary for HSPD-12 and security clearances, liaison with the Federal Protective Service and contracted building security when necessary regarding security issues and access requests from tenants. In addition, this position will either be an HSPD-12 primary registrar/enrollment person, or will perform as a backup for those duties.
- Person needs to have project management and problem solving skills
- Familiar with DFA policies and operations a plus
- Person needs have very good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate well in writing and orally.
- Familiar with writing Government Statements Of Work would be a plus.
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Familiar with IT related systems is a plus.
Protection Strategies Incorporated - 2 years ago