ExterNetworks is a trusted and proven provider of IT consulting, talent acquisition, and managed network solutions. Headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and with further strategic locations across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, ExterNetworks has rapidly expanded its operations and capacity since entering the market in 2001. - See more at: http://www.externetworks.com/
The Junior Quality Assurance engineer is responsible for all stages of the quality assurance process. This person should have an understanding of IP networking technology and protocols. A zest and love for technology, and a demonstrated ability to identify bugs will be a key element in this environment. The qualified Junior QA Engineer will be working with an exciting combination of networking, security, cloud computing, and virtualization environments.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Execute test scripts
- Document and present test results
- Attention to detail
- Engineer with up to 5 years of experience, preferably in network domain
- Background in Automation tools and Scripting; Python etc.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Knowledge of UNIX commands and ability to write test cases and identify bugs
- Well versed in network related protocols - TCP/IP, UDP etc.
- Familiar with tools for analysis of packets
- Familiar with Bugzilla, Sharepoint or EXCEL
- BS in Computer Science, EE or related field.
- Automation testing tools
- UNIX commands
- TCP/IP, UDP
- Bugzilla, Sharepoint or EXCEL
FULL TIME-DIRECT HIRE with Pay of $50K