Do you have what it takes to be an “INTRA-Preneur”?
Would you like to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in America as recognized by Inc. Magazine, whose real estate investment company has also been featured on A&E's hit TV show Flip This House?
- Are you entrepreneurial minded, resourceful, and fully engaged in life?
- Are you positive, passionate, and committed to continuous personal growth?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may be qualified.
FortuneBuilders (FB) is experiencing explosive growth and is always seeking “A Players”. We strive to hire the “Best of the Best”, and we have to turn down about 95% of those who apply, so the best way to improve your chances is to get to know us and be sure we are a match before applying.
As we are SUPER busy and attract a lot of attention, PLEASE only apply if you are qualified and “fired up” to be part of our unique family. Please complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered. Thank you for your diligence and attention to detail.
Take a walk through one of FB's offices in San Diego with CEO Than Merrill.
(We have expanded considerably since this video was taken).
2012 Year in Review - Lifestyles of the FB "Intrapreneur"
The FortuneBuilders team is a laid back, yet fast moving and super talented group of entrepreneurial minded professionals who are committed to continuous personal and professional growth and making a difference in the world. Join us!
What will you do?
In this role, the Real Estate Content Writer will be responsible for:
What competencies/skills/personality traits do you need to have?
- Rewriting course curriculum in the areas of Marketing, Wholesaling, Rehabbing, and Short Sales
- Writing "How to Guides" for students to accompany existing video trainings
- Shadowing real estate professionals and effectively document the process
- Researching trends in industry and write blog posts and articles for our real estate community
What are your first year accountabilities?
- Strong technical writing, editing, and design/layout skills
- Ability to research, identify trends in the market
- Can work independently with little direction; takes initiative
We prefer you to have experience in the following areas: Real estate, internet marketing, education field, seminar industry. Ideal candidates will have a strong portfolio of technical writing in the area of Real Estate investing, technical editing skills, as well as experience with Word Press. Candidates writing and design of Dummy guides, How-to guides, and/or e-book writing preferred.
- Rewrite course content for Marketing, Wholesaling, Rehabbing, and Short Sales courses (about 2 months each)
- Write Process Guides to accompany existing video trainings
- Write e-books/articles on relevant trends in the real estate industry
- Sit in on our workshops and CT Homes daily functions and capture the best practices of our real estate professionals in action for use in How to Guides.
Income: Super Competitive – Depends on Experience. Full time position with medical insurance.
At FortuneBuilders, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, and take on your position as if it was your own business. You'll be rewarded by working in one of the most fertile environments for entrepreneurial growth on the planet. FortuneBuilders sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?
FortuneBuilders, Inc. - 13 months ago
FortuneBuilders is the premier real estate investment education company in the country. Ranked by Inc. Magazine’s prestigious Inc500...