· Perform software testing at all levels, from module or unit testing, through all levels of software integration testing.
· Interface with the software development group throughout the software development process.
· Support the software configuration management process and understand all software components and their interface requirements.
· BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
· Substitute: Three (3) years of experience in a technical role, working on software intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers may be substituted for the BA/BS degree.
· Advanced Degree in a Technical Field, i.e., Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
· This is an apprentice level Test Engineer position. No experience is required with the exception of a candidate without the required degree.
· Working knowledge of Linux/Unix
· Working knowledge of networking (CCNA certification a plus)
· Some system support in systems administration or operations support where the individual was responsible for maintaining, upgrading and testing operational systems.
· Exposure to requirements verification and validation, experience with test plans and procedure development.
· Working knowledge of automated test tools such as WATIR (web application testing in Ruby) would be a plus.
· Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or Linux, and Windows system programming.
· At least one (1) year direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity
RTGX, Inc. - 20 months ago