Jumbo Wholesale Account Executive
Orange County, CA
We have immediate openings for permanent full time Wholesale Account Executive for our New Jumbo Product in Orange County, CA
Our ideal candidate will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high production environment, rolling up the sleeves, coupled with a dedication to providing outstanding levels of customer service, accuracy and quality.
Announcing Commerce Express a Unique Jumbo Product:
Now Offering 24 hr Underwriting!!
- Loan amounts from $417k to $2.5 million
- Superior AMC Service
- Streamlined Underwriting/ Fast Closings
- YOUR purchase is OUR PRIORITY!
Please complete the form on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
Job Duties include:
- Develops and maintains wholesale mortgage loan production for the Jumbo loan products.
- Calls on potential or existing customers as assigned to develop new business or retain existing business.
- Acts as a liaison between wholesale broker and loan operations.
- Gain approval for 25-30 quality broker/correspondent relationships.
- Contacts and sets appointments with new and existing wholesale mortgage brokers.
- Conduct quality sales calls with prospective and existing clients including information gathering, product matching and policy education.
- Advises brokers of changes to company policies and procedures.
- Assist broker with loan submission process.
- Trains brokers on use of available online systems.
- Manages loan pipeline to achieve personal as well as clients goals and objectives.
- Ensures compliance deadlines are met.
- Prior Wholesale/Correspondent Account Executive experience required
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage industry experience
- Preferred: college degree
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Ability to handle detailed assignments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Existing broker relationships.
This position includes a comprehensive pay and benefits component. There is a strong health insurance policy (subsidized), vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and the ability to purchase other forms of insurance for a spouse, life partner, and/or children.
Please complete the form above and on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
Commerce Mortgage was selected as a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Bay Area News Group based upon employee surveys. Commerce Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Call 877-659-2685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Commerce Mortgage - 10 months ago