Finance & Accounting
Up to $18/hr temp; $40-43k perm
We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant with previous experience and background in the consumer products or pharma/biotech industry.
The Jr. Accountant will provide financial information to the Chief Financial Officer by maintaining and reconciling accounts and preparing reports. This position requires understanding accounting principles, strong attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities. Duties to include, but not limited to, efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable/receivable transactions and related functions.
- Maintains financial records for company by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing completing special projects
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortization prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and account payable ledgers; preparing fixed assets depreciation and accruals
- Secure financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needs
- A minimum of 2-4 years of in accounting (5+ years not required), consumer products or pharmaceutical/ biotech environment preferred
- BA, BS in Accounting/ Finance/ Business, preferably from a reputable institution. Four years of college level coursework or equivalent work history required, college degree preferred
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $100M. Atrium...