Responsible for coordinating the cash disbursed for clients, program, and for maintenance of client and program records and files, including interfacing with vendors, nursing homes, credit card companies, and utilities.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
1. Deposit all client income.
2. Maintain all client financial files, including expenses, deposits and cash disbursed.
3. Prepare court mandated Annual Accountings and Inventories and Final Accountings required by court for client’s discharges, when needed.
4. Handle all aspects of providing clients with cash (except for the delivery of the cash), including processing of requests, obtaining signed receipts, obtaining cash, and reconciling.
5. Assist Fiscal Manager and Social Workers in the preparation and maintaining of client budgets.
6. Perform other duties as needed or requested.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent as well as drawing and interpreting bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: : Computer literate; ability to work with a range of computer programs including financial data base such as Quicken and Quickbooks, spreadsheets, data base and check printing and word processing programs.
Selfhelp - 12 months ago