About the company
Leading biotech firm experiencing tremendous growth
Responsibilities would include:
Who we are looking for
- Heavy calendar management
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Plan and coordinate meetings
- Responsible for maintain monthly budget and expense reports.
- Provide communication support and assist with special projects as requested
- Typing, photocopying, faxing as needed or directed
Excellent software skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
Education: BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience
Minimum 3-5 years experience
What's on offer
This is an immediate contract to perm opportunity with overtime eligibility.
Page Personnel - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Page Personnel, a division of Page Group, operates in 21 countries worldwide. The philosophy driving our progress has never wavered - to...