Future US, Inc. is seeking an entry level Junior Analyst to be responsible for providing support to the Corporate Finance Team with financial planning, budgeting, reporting and forecasting. The person will be responsible for the monthly accrual reports, calculating monthly and quarterly commissions, working with department heads creating financial modeling for new business development opportunities, working with accounting on monthly headcount allocation charges or recharges, and general financial analysis duties as requested.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or other relevant business discipline.
• CPA or in process of obtaining CPA certification is a plus.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of financial analysis or related experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills and detailed oriented.
• Proficient PC skills using Microsoft Office products; Advanced Excel Skills, VBA a plus
• Sound knowledge of accounting policies and reporting procedures and of basic financial techniques for the planning, forecasting for a publicly held company. IFRS a plus
• The ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Experience with CRM utilities
• Experience with Accounting systems
• Practices the utmost confidentiality
Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR). It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events. It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Gaming, Entertainment, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors. Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com. Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that's 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands in the US include Mac|Life, Maximum PC, PC Gamer and Official Xbox Magazine. We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple's Newsstand for iPad. Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK's number one exporter and licensor of magazine content. Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
What we offer:
• 401K Match
• Costco Membership
• Corporate Matching Program
• Employer paid medical, dental and vision plans.
• A casual, comfortable dress environment.
• A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
• Free shuttle service from BART and CalTrain to the office.
Future US - 23 months ago