We are seeking a junior analyst to help some of the Internet's most innovative and exciting companies turn their data into insights.
WHO WE ARE
At RJMetrics, we power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We sell hosted business intelligence software to startups and growth-stage e-commerce, social media, and software as a service businesses. We blow our customers away with powerful analytics, elegant visualizations, ease of use, and exceptional customer service.
Our company was launched in early 2009, reached profitability in just six months, and is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in Philadelphia, New York, and Silicon Valley. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your top priority will be to help our clients turn data into valuable insights by supporting our team of data gurus. This is your entry point to becoming an expert analyst. You will quickly learn the ins and outs of our software so you can help our customers understand their data and setup actionable analyses.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
Ultimately, you are charged with making our clients love us. This is a demanding position where only highly-motivated, self-driven candidates will excel.
- Managing client data warehouse solutions;
- Working with developers to debug software issues;
- Troubleshooting data connection issues;
- Improving internal processes to maximize efficiency.
You will receive a competitive compensation package that includes salary and stock options, as well as medical, dental, and vision insurance.
No specific work experience is required to apply and exceptional recent college graduates are welcome. All applicants must possess the following qualities:
Applicants will benefit from experience in the following areas:
- Love problem solving
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Deep interest in technology and startups
- Track record of learning new skills and putting them to use immediately
- Self-driven and effective in an unstructured environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and that of the company
This is a full time position located in Center City Philadelphia.
- Database and SQL
- Data analysis
RJMetrics - 10 months ago
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...