SnapOne, Inc. is looking for a junior level Android Engineer to join our rapidly growing organization. This individual will not only be strong in engineering and programming but also is an independent thinker looking to contribute to the design of our products.
The individual in this role will be responsible for developing and refining SnapOne’s products, user interface and developing our products under the Android user interface controls and concepts.
- Follow all aspects of the development life cycle including requirements analysis, estimating, implementation, testing and release of the Android applications
- Implement proposed changes at a system/architectural level and recommended designs and solutions that minimize impact to interfacing systems while maximizing code re-usability and maintaining business value
- Perform troubleshooting and programming analysis of existing mobile applications
- Work with other software engineers and the project management and design team to execute the products
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Entry level with Android SDK, Java and related technologies (portfolio of Android related applications)
- Some life cycle develop experience for Android phone, tablet and other devices that run on Android OS
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills
- Understanding of the mobile application network and a desire to contribute new and exciting applications
Snap One - 12 months ago