Colliers International, one of the largest full service commercial real estate firms in the world, is seeking commercial Real Estate Junior Appraiser for its Columbus, Ohio office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Assist with the preparation of appraisal reports.
- Complete property inspections.
- Ensure data collected as part of ongoing assignments is entered accurately into the company database in a timely fashion
- Manage and maintain client relationship
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
- Appraiser Assistant license or Certified General Appraiser license
- Basic understanding of real estate
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers International - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated...