Small Architecture Studio in Westport, CT is looking for a Junior Architect and/or recent grad with 0-3 year's relevant experience. The firm specializes in small to medium sized commercial / retail projects in the New York and Connecticut areas. We are looking for someone with an understanding of architectural design and is interested in all aspects of professional practice
S/he should be organized, thorough and able to work independently.
Graduation from an accredited school of architecture or interior architecture required. Knowledge and interest in rendering techniques is a plus.
- Documenting existing conditions
- Creating schematic models in Archicad and SketchUp
- Research code and zoning requirements
- Researching building products
- Producing construction drawings and architectural details
- Rendering for marketing and presentation purposes
- Proficiency in Archicad, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, Sketchup and Microsoft office is desired.
Please submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Archinect.com - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard