James Paragano Architect LLC |
is a well published, energetic, full service Architecture and Interior Design Firm specializing in very-high end residential and light commercial projects for prominent clients throughout New Jersey and New York. The office is located in historic Morristown, NJ.
We are seeking a talented, self motivated professional to join our staff. Minimum candidate qualifications are as follows:
- Accredited BA or BS degree in architecture
- 1 to 4 + years of Architectural work experience (residential CD’s preferred)
- Autocad proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Valid US work authorization (english fluency required)
- Portfolio required
Qualified candidates should submit resume and concise excerpts from their portfolio that best represent their design/work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org (pdf files only for all submittals and maximum 3 MB).
- Applications submitted to other email addresses or by other means will not be accepted.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Archinect.com - 2 years ago
James Paragano Architect LLC is a full service architecture and interior design firm widely recognized for luxurious residential designs...