Joseph Scarpulla - Architect is a small architecture and interior design firm located in Huntington, NY. We are currently working on a diverse range of both the commercial and residential projects, including: retail, hospitality, boutique hotel, trade showroom, as well as a full spectrum of residential work. The majority of our work is on Long Island with a growing client list in NYC and the Hamptons.
We are currently looking for a creative, detail-oriented junior architect with 1+ years experience to join our team. As our office continues to expand with new and exciting projects, we are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual eager to jump into a cooperative studio environment.
This position will involve working on multiple projects in various stages of development, and responsibilities cover a wide range including: administrative work, surveying, design development, construction documentation, and construction administration.
This position is a full time contract position for a number of large projects with the potential to become a permanent position in our growing firm. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited architecture program.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting and 3D rendering skills (Sketch-up required, 3D Max and others a plus)
- Proficiency with graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite & Project
- be able to work independently
- work well in a collaborative environment
Please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work, along with salary requirement, in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include “Junior Architect - Your Name” in the subject line. No calls, please.
View your Application History
- 21 months ago - save job