Seeking Talented Junior Architect
Louise Braverman, Architect is an award winning boutique architectural firm that designs sustainable projects both locally and globally. We work with a wide range of consultants, but our core in-house team is small, so everyone plays an integral role on all phases of our projects from design through construction. For further info see www.louisebravermanarch.com.
Qualifications + Skills
- Degree from an accredited Bachelors or Masters program in Architecture.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, Maxwell, MS Office,
- Motivated independent, accurate & cooperative problem solver with strong work ethic.
- Possessing strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in all project phases, including planning, design, construction documents & construction administration considered a plus.
- Skills with Adobe Premiere Pro and Ecotect considered a plus.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
To apply, please submit a single pdf document no more than 5MB that includes a cover letter, resume, work samples and salary requirements to email@example.com .