M. A. Cosentino Architect PC is a small architecture/expediting professional firm with projects ranging from small single-family homes to commercial developments. Current projects include NYC HPD’s Build it Back program, a government subsidized program to rebuild Hurricane Sandy homes in The Rockaways and Broad Channel.
We are currently seeking a beginner to intermediate level draftsman with 1-2 years post graduate experience. The successful candidate will be working directly under principal architect and project manager to prepare design drawings, construction documents and coordinate consultants for various projects.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and traits:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of Residential wood-frame construction
- Perform site surveys of existing conditions & as-built conditions
- Knowledge of NYC Zoning and Building Code
- NYC Municipality experiences a plus (Building Dept. etc.)
- Self-motivated and conscientious
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take direction and be a team player
- Legal Authorization to work in the US and English fluency
- Current or imminent residency in the NYC region
- B. Arch (professional) degree from an Accredited University
Please submit one PDF document no more than 5MB that includes a cover letter, resume and work samples with your submission. This is a full-time position, salary commensurate with experience.
M.A. Cosentino Architect PC is a small architect/expediting professional office with ranging projects from small single-family homes to...