Our firm: Sussan Lari Architect PC, located in the village of Roslyn on Long Island, is a well-established, design-oriented firm that has specialized in personalized, high quality architecture and interior architecture for over 20 years. Primarily focused on upscale residential projects, our work includes architecture, interior architecture, garden design, custom cabinetry/millwork, as well as furniture & furnishing. We run our firm professionally, with a small well-trained and dedicated team that applies rigorous standards to the practice of architecture.
Full time employment position available immediately for a self-motivated, talented and aesthetically-oriented junior architect. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment while completing tasks with accuracy and a strong attention to detail. A passion for architecture and a readiness to learn new skills are also important prerequisites.
The compensation will be based upon your skills, education and contribution level. Salary will be negotiated and benefits are also available. We offer advancement potential in a pleasant and friendly work environment. Because our offices and many of our projects are on Long Island, we recommend that applicants live within a 30-mile radius and have some means of transportation.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 3 to 4 years of experience in high-end Residential Projects
- Experienced in drafting Construction Documents
- Preferably experienced in Interior Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCad 2013
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on various projects
- Ability to complete work with accuracy and strong attention to details
- Adobe PhotoShop experience preferred
- Excellent ability to communicate (orally and in writing), organizational skills
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com