About EXL Transformation:
EXL Transformation is a consulting group based in New York. We are a world class, global professional services group dedicated to helping our clients develop and execute winning strategies and to drive improvements by bringing together capabilities in reengineering, analytics and risk management services.
The senior leadership is comprised of experienced consulting professionals from firms like Mitchell Madison Group, McKinsey, BCG and Deloitte. Among our professional staff we have alumni from top-tier US schools such as Harvard, Yale, Penn, MIT and Columbia, as well as top international schools such as LSE, IIT and IIM.
EXL Transformation is a part of EXL Services. EXL Services was founded in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the top BPO companies in the world, focused on financial services and Insurance outsourcing. EXL Services is a publically listed on the NASDAQ (EXLS) and is headquartered in New York. EXL has about 10,000 employees in its offices in New York, London, New Delhi, Pune, and Manila
Position: Junior Associate
Roles & Responsibilities:
A Junior Associate’s emphasis is on end product delivery of analysis and guiding junior staff.
- Develop and validate hypotheses based on analysis of client data
- Conduct external research and communicate with client teams
- Use Excel analytics and problem solving skills based on datasets
- Present findings to working-level client teams and help develop communications for senior management
- Eventually take independent ownership of all aspects of a client deliverable including data gathering, development of models, analysis and communication development
- Master's degree in economics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, operations research or related areas are preferred; candidates with BA/BS degrees from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 1-2 years of consulting, banking, or similar analytical backgrounds preferred
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical skills, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work.
- Outstanding communications skills
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...