Interthinx provides mission-critical auditing, fraud detection and decision support tools and services to the mortgage industry. Mortgage concerns have reached epidemic proportions across the United States and our company is experiencing amazing growth! We are profitable and the team is upbeat and passionate! It is a great time to join Interthinx! Climb aboard and be prepared for a great ride!!!
- Audit Mortgage Loan Files and prepare them for delivery to the Lender Clients.
- Order, generate, and save Research Queries from multiple 3rd party providers.
- Assemble exhibit packages that will support Audit Findings for use by the Lender Clients.
- Conduct interviews with loan participants to include the following: Loan Officer, Appraiser, Borrower, and Law Enforcement.
- Working with Lender Clients to resolve inventory disputes, missing documentation, and client feedback.
- Accurately and efficiently maintain a pipeline of Loan File Audit Inventory and communicate status to Management
- Research and Analyze data to formulate an Audit synopsis which can be utilized by the Lender Clients to achieve their goals.
- Compile Audit Findings into a Summarized report with attending exhibits.
Interthinx, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Education: College or work equivalent - High School Diploma is required.
- Two years experience as Investigator, Auditor or related practical experience.
- Five years experience in the Mortgage Lending Industry or related field with familiarity with mortgage loan documentation. Mortgage Sr. Processing and/or Underwriting experience is preferred.
- Ability to identify misrepresentations, errors of omission, and to properly catalog findings into a concise effective written summary.
- Five years experience with Microsoft Office suite of products; demonstrate ability with Excel and Word in addition to Adobe pdf.
- Ability to seek information from Public Records sources including the internet.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal communications and comfortable discussing financial transactions over the phone during participant interviews.
- Ability to work in a fastpaced Mortgage Audit QC operations center.
- Familiarity with Mortgage Origination systems or Case Management Systems preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with the Interthinx Suite of products including FraudGuard.
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...