Provide hands-on technical support for system administration, maintenance and failure recovery for Automation systems components of Encompass Digital Media's (EDM) Stamford, CT origination facility.
- Provide testing and installation of software/platforms for new automation feature support
- Provide procedural support/guidance to on-duty operators and supervisors
- Responsible for HP and DELL server maintenance/repair/replacement
- Work with technology partners to troubleshoot and improve products
- Author and publish technical documentation
- Technical competency in the architecture, configuration, operation and troubleshooting of Snell Morpheus/ICE, Sundance, Front Porch Digital, Spectralogic systems and components. Technical competency in database systems (SQL ) and operating systems (Windows Server2003 and 2008)
College degree or technical school preferred or equivalent applicable experience with a minimum of 3 years operational experience with Sundance and Morpheus automation systems.
The nature of this position requires the employee to typically work in an administrative office environment. This position is administrative in nature and has no unusual physical demands. The position requires the candidate to work shifts, weekends and holidays due to business need.
The closing date of this posting will be March 18, 2013.
Encompass Digital Media - 2 years ago