This position provides detailed, high quality reports using a combination of SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio, Crystal Reports, MS Access and Excel.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Perform strategic business research and define requirements in support of IS business process standardization and integration.
- Provide management team with requirements analyses and change and enhancements request definitions.
- Evaluate dynamic business goals, drivers, and influences for business impact. Verify and validate requirements.
- Provide consultative, technical, and staff support to decision-making committees and implementation efforts in support of project vision and scope.
- Identify and communicate best practices.
- Collect, combine, analyze and present data used for mortgage operations.
- Create and publish ongoing reports that analyze performance.
- Provide analysis as requested by operations management.
- Maintain various Access Databases.
- Work closely with multiple departments to develop a strong understanding of company reporting needs.
- Identify and report on opportunities for process improvements.
- Contributes through specific expertise at the function or location level
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Contacts and communicates with others at the function or location level
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Business Administration or equivalent Min 3 - 5 years exp
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of information processing related to IS, strategic planning, or financial management.
- Strong knowledge of structured analysis and design techniques.
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to examine business processes from IS and business perspective and translate business needs into system requirements.
- Ability to lead and facilitate effective consensus-building meetings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
PulteGroup, Inc - 23 months ago