Junior Business Analyst
Location : Agoura Hills, CA
Reports to : Manager, Analytics & Optimization
The Junior Business Analyst assists in the analysis of client data and the implementation of new program optimizations. The Jr. BA regularly creates standard client reports and helps other analysts with major client presentations. The Jr. BA plays a key role in helping create efficiencies and process improvements for the department and the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather standard web analytics data and prepare weekly client reports
- Manage various projects to help develop new efficiencies for department & company
- Produce data-driven slides for Business Review decks for clients
- Inventory client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
- Analyze client websites to prepare for business rule designs
- Prepare templatized reports and presentations for other Business Analysts
- Prepare standard Change Management Requests and update launch documents
- Partner with the Implementation department to ensure the integrity of program configurations
- Manage chat agent user accounts for CaaS clients
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
4-year college degree plus 1 year combined experience in one or more of the following areas: data analysis, web analytics, e-commerce, web design/programming, and/or advanced Microsoft Excel use.
The Junior Business Analyst must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills. Employee is required to collect and analyze data; prepare memos, emails, and presentations of data collected.
Computer Skills :
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and should be able to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Individual should have experience with Internet software and Database software. Individual must be proficient with Excel. Experience with standard web analytics systems is preferred.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 8 months ago