Are you looking to gain sales experience, get your feet wet in the world of business, and learn invaluable skills that will serve you throughout your entire career? Do you want to learn how to sell to decision-makers at some of the world’s biggest and most powerful companies? TZA, a technology and engineering company specializing in supply chain labor optimization, has the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Junior Business Development Associate, you’ll be calling on C-level executives and top decision-makers, learning about their business challenges, and helping to address them with solutions backed by 28 years of technology, engineering, and supply chain expertise. You will learn how to sell to top distributors, manufacturers, and retailers on ways to maximize their labor productivity—skills that will give you a competitive edge throughout your career in business.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
Prior sales experience is not required, but some exposure to sales, marketing, or business can be of benefit to you in this role. An Associate can move up to a direct sales position with TZA.
- Interacting via phone and email with prospects to identify business challenges
- Determining if TZA’s solutions can help to address a prospect’s business challenges
- Sharing customer success stories with prospects to generate interest in TZA’s solutions
- Qualifying prospects and identifying decision-making processes
- Scheduling conference calls, online software demonstrations, and face-to-face meetings with key decision-makers at prospect companies
- Tracking progress and managing campaign efforts using Salesforce.com
- Representing TZA at Chicago-area trade shows
We are looking for an individual who is driven to succeed, wants to learn the ins and outs of the business world, who possesses the communication skills necessary to speak with executives at top companies, and who meets the following qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Experience with MS Office
- Familiarity with a CRM like Salesforce.com, or the ability to learn
- Excellent communication, telephone, and presentation skills
TZA is a technology, consulting, and engineering company specializing in the optimization of labor performance and operational effectiveness...