Hiebing is seeking a Junior Copywriter who will serve as a creator and executor of great ideas for our clients. While you are early in your career, you are hungry, talented, enthusiastic and collaborative. Most of your time will be spent working with other like-minded people including, digital and account service partners to create and develop ideas in existing and future touchpoints that are relevant, differentiating and motivating to their targets and inspire brand devotion for our clients.
Job Qualifications: 4 year degree: Advertising, Communications, English, or similar writing communications background. Agency experience a plus. Portfolio required.
- Creation and execution of superior ideas that deliver on our message strategies and inspire brand devotion for our clients’ brands.
- Collaborative team member with inter-agency partners and external vendors.
- Concepting, writing and production in all media—digital, print, television, radio, collateral, and other traditional and non-traditional touchpoints. While you are responsible for the ideas you and your art director partner create and produce, your influence on language, talent selection and performance is especially critical.
- New business duties as required.
- Administrative duties, such as accurately filling in time sheets, as required.
Hiebing is an integrated brand management and marketing firm with a radar lock on results and jump-starting and driving sales for our clients. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients include regional and national brands such as Nestlé Nutrition, Culver’s, Dean Health System, AnchorBank, Kwik Trip, Schneider National and American Family Insurance.
APPLY: Please submit a current PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your e-mail, be sure to include “Junior Copywriter.” This is a full-time position for work on site in Madison, WI.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401k, cash and deferred profit sharing.
Hiebing - 19 months ago