The Customer Support Specialist will be part of a small, energetic team responsible for answering questions from Viralheat customers and solving their billing and account problems. Ideal candidates will be excellent writers who love to be online, and have a passion for taking ownership of customer issues and solving them quickly, professionally and thoroughly.
- Research and respond to customer emails about billing issues, mobile phone questions, and account problems
- Maintain a highly productive response rate
- Exercise excellent judgment about when to issue a credit, escalate a problem to your supervisor, or simply pick up the phone and call the customer directly if they've sent in an e-mail
- Report on trends in customer inquiries to help Viralheat detect problems and improve our policies and processes
- Monitor Viralheats social media presence and respond to inquiries made via Facebook and Twitter
- Monitor member feedback comments and follow up on outstanding issues
- Provide first line of support for new members, troubleshooting and ensuring a smooth transition of service to Viralheat
- 1+ years solving complex customer issues in a call center/customer service environment, or equivalent
- Outstanding writing skills: ability to explain complex problems clearly and concisely, using flawless grammar and framing responses with warmth, personality and Viralheat branding
- Strong experience with online tools: can quickly learn to use mobile industry systems, customer service interfaces, and social networking sites
- Punctuality and efficiency: strong commitment to timely responses and schedule adherence
- Courtesy and professionalism: treats all customers with impeccable politeness and patience regardless of the situation
- Team player: enjoys sharing knowledge and supporting team members
- First rate problem solver: must be able to analyze situations, think creatively, and deduce best solution
- Social Media enthusiast: enjoys learning about social media and their features
- Ability to work independently, staying focused and motivated under stressful conditions
- Minimum 40 words per minute typing required
- Twitter, Facebook, Google+ experience preferred
- Zendesk and Salesforce experience preferred
Salary / Benefits
You will work directly with the co-founder's of the company.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options.
You will be an early employee and will get to make a significant impact on evolution of the company. Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 9 months ago