AvroKO is an award-winning design firm with headquarters in downtown Manhattan, seeking to hire junior interior architecture designers with an emphasis in hospitality interior design for our new Napa office.
This position works closely with our senior designers and project managers as a supporting staff member in performing professional services and producing deliverables, with a strong emphasis in computer generated or hand drawn modeling and visualization.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Supporting the Senior Designer in creating designs and delivering presentations.
- Developing designs, 3D modeling, elevation renderings, mood boards, CAD drawings and some, materials and furniture sourcing.
- Under the supervision of a Senior Designer, assist in providing construction administration services.
- Maintain project documentation.
Additional assets include:
- BA/BS in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Interior Design required. A minimum of one (1) years’ post graduate experience at an architecture or interior design firm, with related hospitality field.
- 6 months - 1 year experience NOT including internships
- Architecture or Interior Design graduate in 4yr+ program with demonstrated design talent and strong presentation skills.
- Must have extremely well developed computer modeling / hand drawing skills and desire to produce project visualizations.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and In Design required.
- Presentation and rendering skills especially by hand.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, proactive and fast paced environment.
- An important aspect of this position is having a discerning eye for design. Interest in and knowledge of hospitality design is preferred.
- A range of conceptual and technical design skill sets yet with a strong tendency towards design and conceptualization.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English required.
The ideal candidate will be team oriented and an excellent communicator, self-motivated, and comfortable in a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Work experience in hospitality and interior architecture design in the US and Asia.
- Construction documentation experience.
Immediate start required.
Please email your resume, portfolio samples and salary expectation in PDF format (file size less than 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No phone calls please- we will only contact candidates who meet our recruiting criteria.
Archinect.com - 10 months ago