DANNY FORSTER Design Studio is a boutique design practice located in downtown Manhattan. The firm has projects underway at a range of scales and types across the country including a hotel in downtown Manhattan, high-end residential work, as well as LEED certified housing. Our designers come from the top schools and our office environment is highly creative, collaborative, and challenging. We are looking for an ambitious and talented designer/architect to join our team and grow with with the company. To learn more about DFDS, please visit our website DannyForsterDesignStudio.com .
The position :
We are looking for the following :
- You'll be asked to contribute to multiple projects both residential and commercial.
- You will be expected to participate in all aspects of the design process--from schematic design to client meetings to construction documentation and CA.
- Must be extremely proficient at REVIT, AutoCAD, Rhino, all Adobe Suite and have substantial rendering experience as well as strong graphic design skills.
- Ideally 2+ years of work experience in an architecture firm
- Experience assembling Construction Document sets
- Ability to multitask
- Self-Sufficiency; In a small office, this is crucial as you'll be expected to problem solve independently.
Please DO NOT call the office regarding the position, instead, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work to: email@example.com .
- More job listings from this employer:
- New York, NY, US
Thu, Aug 8 '13
Danny Forster Design Studio