Deep Focus is a full-service, interactive marketing agency, founded in 2002. Its focus is on measurable, results-driven engagement. Its vision is to bring brands closer to people and people closer to each other through experiences that are fueled by unbiased, strategic, and effective communications, creative, and media strategies.
At Deep Focus, we look for creative individuals that are innovative thinkers and have the outstanding portfolio to prove it.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Help the design team develop the kind of innovative and cutting-edge experiences and nontraditional campaigns that have built DF’s award winning portfolio.
- Work with the design team by supporting all aspects of design and production for projects, focusing on quality.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work and process.
- Create and cut production-ready art for implementation in flash, html and css.
- Assist in the development of all major campaign assets including rich media banners, promotional micro-sites, multi-platform initiatives and mobile interfaces.
Please send your resume and samples of (or links to) your work.
- B.A. or equivalent degree in visual or graphic design.
- An inexorable attention to detail and killer organizational skills.
- Experience in producing cutting edge ad campaigns and websites.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and how to design for it.
- Passion for beautiful, high-quality interactive design.