Award-winning boutique architectural/interior design studio looking for a Junior candidate to join our highly creative firm.
Applicant must have 3 to 5 years o f architecture/interior experience with a solid emphasis on restaurant hospitality with hotel and retail experience a plus, must be highly motivated, detail oriented, have good verbal and communication skills along with the ability to collaborate with others in a fast paced schedule driven environment and meet the following requirements:
Only those applicants meeting the above requirements will be considered. If you would like to apply for this position submit your CV along with relative examples of work in low resolution PDF format only
- Drafting- complete proficiency with Autocad
- Graphics- complete proficiency with Photoshop
- 3D Modeling & Rendering- complete proficiency with Rhino, Vray and /or other 3D rendering software
- Hand and craft work- ability to prepare presentation materials and study models
- Construction documents- experience and competency in drafting, detailing, and production drawings
- Construction Administration- experience with field and office duties
- Codes & ADA- working understanding of building codes and federal ADA requirements
- freehand sketching- basic ability
- Residence- must be currently living in the New York City metro area and must be legally able to work in the United States.
- Reference Junior Position in subject line
- No phone calls, faxes or other communications will be accepted
- No submissions with attachments over 5MB will be considered.
Archinect.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard