Monetate was just named the 8th fastest growing privately held, entrepreneurial company in Philadelphia! We're actively searching for Junior Developers , tech-savvy individuals who are quick to master new tools and use them to contribute to the growth of our business and our customers' success. You will work with Monetate's delivery team, assisting in the development and testing of web page modification experiments for our many significant ecommerce clients. The content you contribute to will run on high-traffic web pages and test marketers ideas in real time.
Monetate is the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites. Major enterprise customers like QVC, PETCO, Best Buy, Sports Authority and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing dollars and optimize their website investments.
Monetate offers highly competitive salaries and great benefits. We operate in a casual, high-tech environment, feed ourselves with a catered lunch every day, work pretty hard, have a lot of fun and enjoy bringing together some of the smartest and friendliest people around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with client services to understand individual client campaign specifications
- Assist in the development and testing of website modifications
- Bachelors degree in computer science or comparable technical accomplishment
- Knowledge of web basics, HTML & CSS
- Razor sharp problem solving abilities
- Ability to demonstrate an impressive accomplishment using computers or the web
- Strong initiative
- Ability to develop creative solutions to challenging problems
- Excellent written, verbal, communication & computer skills
- Detail and task oriented
- Loves to learn, and learns quickly
- Interest in ecommerce and web technologies
- General awesomeness
Monetate offers a cash bonus to any person who refers an engineering candidate that is hired. Find out what Monetate engineers are up to by reading our blog at http://engineering.monetate.com/.
- Knowledge of computer programming
- Experience working with a content management system