RJMetrics is looking for a data-savvy developer to join our marketing team.
At RJMetrics, we power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable . We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to startups and growth-stage e-commerce, social media, and software as a service businesses. We blow our customers away with powerful analytics, ease of use, and exceptional customer service. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia.
We have a successful history of attracting new customers with data-driven content that is generated through custom coding projects . We’ve written countless guest posts for TechCrunch and other industry blogs, our eCommerce benchmark has been downloaded by thousands , and our free online tools and microsites dominate their SEO categories.
We’re looking for a creative developer who can work on projects like these on a full-time basis. We have a huge backlog of ideas and we know we’re leaving a lot of opportunity on the table.
We’re not requiring any specific education or experience to apply, but qualified applicants will:
While our primary development language internally is PHP and experience in PHP would certainly be a plus, we’re more interested that you can get the job done efficiently in your language of choice.
- Geek out about proprietary data sets and great data analyses
- Have strong SQL skills
- Be comfortable writing code that pulls data from social media APIs and scrapes data from websites
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once while setting and meeting aggressive deadlines
- Be interested in contributing creative ideas for research reports and other content
- Have strong ethics and insist on white-hat methodologies
- Be motivated by generating eyeballs and qualified leads
- Be comfortable implementing projects from start-to-finish with minimal technical oversight
In return, you will get to enjoy the perks of working at a fast-growing technology startup. You will get to build your own working environment with whatever hardware, software and furniture you need to be most effective. You will be given a stake in the company's success through stock options , along with a competitive salary . If you're here late, we'll even throw in dinner. Most importantly, you will help define the future of a promising company.
This is a full time position located on site.
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...