Fundamental equity research will be approximately 60% of this role. Specific tasks include the following activities on portfolio holdings and candidates: aggregating, distributing and analyzing sell side research; maintaining and tracking changes in earnings revisions; following news and events
• Analytical support for the marketing effort will be approximately 35% of this role. Specific tasks include: updating and maintaining performance and portfolio related content in marketing materials; working with London team to assist in updating the same for materials used to market AEA’s advised service; creating and maintaining equity market discussion slides and presentations; fielding in-bound requests for performance, portfolio or attribution-related content; assisting in ad hoc analytical material creation.
• Finally, given the small size of the group, about 5% of the role will be administrative in nature, including back-up for trading support.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced education / certification such as Master’s degree or CFA preferred.
• One or more years work experience in financial services, preferably asset management or equity research, but will consider a candidate with less experience who is otherwise highly qualified.
• Candidate should be familiar with a general framework of securities analysis.
• Candidate should be bright, self-motivated, eager to learn, and willing to work hard.
• Working on a small team, the qualified candidate should be flexible to handle many different tasks.
Morgan Stanley - 20 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...